We are so excited over at the Hens Den to do our very first blog hop. The design team has been working hard on some new product that we got in the store and we are all going to share with you what we have done using the Echo Park Halloween line called Apothecary Emporium Collection.
Here it is already October 1st, can you believe it? Well it’s true and to kick off the month and spooky Halloween, what better way to celebrate this blog hop then by giving away this Echo Park line to one lucky winner!
That’s right, the winner of our blog hop will be announced on October 3rd and you will have a chance to win the Echo Park Apothecary line that you can view (HERE) in the Hens Den store, as well as a gift certificate to the store to do your own shopping!
Now what do you have to do?
First and foremost you must become a follower of the Hen’s Den Blog HERE, where the hop will start. Become a follower, and head on over to the next blog which will be Charlies blog. Charlie is the owner of HENS DEN. You must also become a follower of Charlie’s blog and leave a comment.
CHARLIE’s blog is : CLICK HERE (CHARLIES BLOG) After you go to Charlies blog you will then go to the next DT’s blog which will be Cheri’s blog, become a follower and leave a comment.
Cheri’s blog is : CLICK HERE (CHERI'S BLOG) Then you will head to Brittney’s blog, become a follower and leave a comment.
My Blog!! Which your here, so LEAVE me a comment and follow my blog!! Thanks!!
Then you can head on over to Elisha’s blog, CLICK HERE (ELISHA'S BLOG)And last but not least, go to Carla’s blog, become a follower and leave a comment..
Carla’s blog is: CLICK HERE (CARLA'S BLOG)
Once you have become a follower of the Hen’s Den blog, and left a comment for all the DT member’s on their work, and became a follower of their blogs, you then need to go to the Hens Den facebook page and LIKE us. Click here (THE HENS DEN FACEBOOK PAGE) You then must leave a comment on our facebook page that you have completed the blog hop, by following all blogs and leaving comments on all blogs. Once we received this notice on FB we will enter you in for the chance to win the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium Collection.
Good luck to everyone, and have fun hopping!
Friday, September 30, 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011
The Hens Den FIRST blog hop.
We are so excited to do our very first blog hop, that we wanted to send out a SAVE the date so that you do not miss out.
October 1st and October 2nd are the dates that you need to mark down for our blog hop.
The hop will run all weekend starting at midnight September 30th and will run through Sunday at midnight October 2nd.
We have an AWESOME prize to give out from the Hens Den Store, want to take a sneak at what we carry? CLICK HERE http://thehensden.com/
But you won’t know what the prize is until the START of the hop on October 1st. Trust me you are not going to want to miss out.
So mark your calendars and we can’t wait to see you come hop along with us.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Im so excited to start designing with the Websters Pages-Trend.setter, Teresa Collins Blingage, Bazzill Basics Paper-vintage, Websters Pages-deluxe journaling card set and designer trim! This is going to be FUN FUN FUN!! :) You can find my layout useing this at http://www.thehensdenteam.blogspot.com/ soon!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
What was used:
Cardstock: 12x12 Halloween Green Swirl Glitter Paper (K & Company, LLC)
Cardstock: 12x12 Purple Bat Paper (K & Company, LLC)
Glitter Glue: Diamond (Stickles)
Flower: Black Rosette Stickers (Making Memories)
Glitter Mist: Haunted Shadow(Tattered Angels)
3 in 1 glue
1. I used the green K & Company, LLC paper and use it as your background
2. Take bat K & Company, LLC paper and cut it 1 inch as glue down as your border
3. Using a sewing machine sew two lines on the bat border to the green paper
4. Punch out photo corners using QuicKutz out of the black Making Memories paper and put in all four corners
5. Take any solid purple paper and slightly off set it to the right a bit more
6. Use diamond stickles around the purple paper like a border
7. Use a thin black string and wrap around picture and purple paper ( I used tape on the back to hold it in place)
8. Then I used the Making Memories packaging to make tag and glue on next to the purple paper then put any type of lettering on the ag (I did the year with Making Memories Glitter Bling Alfa Stickers)
9. Spray two of the flowers with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist Haunted Shadow
10. I used the black flower Making Memories Rosettes( I like to use odd numbers when I use flowers
11. Glue a black ribbon about 1 inch above the border